System Integration Engineer
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 4:54:13 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): China; BeiJing, GuangDong, HuBei, ShaanXi, ShangHai, SiChuan; Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Xi'an, Wuhan
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Be responsible implementation the development task assigned by team leader. Manage the daily work in Agile way. Deliver high quality and loosely coupled code
• Implementation of the development tasks based on J2EE.
• Proactive team player in an Agile environment
• Deliver high quality and loosely coupled code
• Assist team leader to design technical solution.
• 3+years’ experience in J2EE development, solid knowledge in Spring framework/Spring Boot and persistence framework like MyBatis, Hibernate or JPA
• 2+Experience in Cloud development preferred
• Solid knowledge in continuous integration pipeline based on Maven, Git, Jenkins to incrementally build overall system
• knowledge in configuration and software component integration with open source message middleware like RabbitMQ, Kafka or ActiveMQ as well as the RESTful services
• Familiar with one of the following database:Oracle/PostgreSQL/MySql (PostgreSQL is preferred)
• Strong problem-solving and self-learning capability is a MUST
• Able to work independently
• Experience in NoSQL database is preferred
• English is preferred
Locations: China; BeiJing, GuangDong, HuBei, ShaanXi, ShangHai, SiChuan; Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Xi'an, Wuhan