EID EHS Intern
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/17/2017 4:57:01 PM
- Job Function: Environmental Health & Safety
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Turkey; Istanbul, Ankara
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
An enrolled student at an educational institution, working on a project or a specific assignment at GE to fulfill academic requirement or to gain practical training and is recruited into GE as an intern. To implement EHS projects regarding ergonomics, risk assessments at sites, contractor safety, environmental programs, digital EHS for all EGM region.
Support EHS team for implementing projects, conduct site visits for FE interviews, support EHS trainings and PPE planning.
METU, ITU, Bogazici and other high level universities - 4th Grade Engineering Student
• Has good command of MS Office Skills
• Proficient in English, both written and spoken
• High learning capability
• Good analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills - strong verbal and written communication skills
Locations: Turkey; Istanbul, Ankara