EID, Field Service Engineer
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/17/2017 4:57:04 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Turkey; Istanbul
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is looking for an intern in Diagnostic Imaging (DI) Field Services business. This is a 6-month assignment that gives a great opportunity to learn about the processes of a well-known multinational Company. Specifically, she/he will support the field service engineers in service delivery process.
The successful candidate will be engaged in field services activities of DI systems (MR, CT, Angio, Nuclear, X-Ray) within the specified region.
• Bachelor of Science Degree / Student, preferred Biomedical Engineering.
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Good level of English spoken and written language.
• Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
Locations: Turkey; Istanbul