GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Argentinean Sales Manager is responsible for selling GE's Grid Automation portfolio in Argentina region (Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay). The Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying potential business opportunities, proposing commercial strategies, promoting and coordinating commercial activities in Argentina to achieve our market penetration objectives
- Deliver commercial results for the Grid Automation portfolio (Protection Relays, Monitoring/Diagnosis and Systems/Services), including financial & market objectives, managing key commercial performance indicators such as order intake and margin, and customer satisfaction in the Argentina region.
- Deploy commercial strategy, including support in the process of tendering in the Region
- Identify and analyze possible channels to market, identify the right partners and applications, customers (key accounts) to maximize business volume and profitability.
- Identify any Business Development opportunity for GA solutions, including retrofit/service opportunities
- Promote the complete GA portfolio, for products and systems, identifying the best options for customer needs.
- Identify spec-in opportunities and promote application with R&D and Client technicians
- Ensure prices are established based on target-winning price, with a view on market conditions (competition, customer budget)
- Train customers on GA Automation Solutions and products and provide support to Grid Solution Regional teams in promoting digital substation solutions
- Participate in products events and coordinate with the relevant stakeholders internally and externally
- Use of standard Grid Automation tools such as but not limited to SPEAK, EM104 Terms and Condition
- Provide monthly reports on activities, and participate in Pacing calls, Budget and forecast exercises
- Comply with Quality Procedures, work instructions and Processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering & Information Technology from an accredited university or college
- Min 5 years of experience in technical design and then in sales, product management, product marketing and/or technical development, in Grid Automation portfolio
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in Protection & Control and Substation Automation domains
- Experience in business development in Argentina
- Knowledge of the structure and organization of target companies in the region
- Ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple opportunities, consistently meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in international and matrix organizations
Argentina; Buenos Aires