- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:11:59 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Surface
Location(s): Iraq; Basra, Romaila
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
This job posting is for roles that will be hired in Q3 & Q4 2017, hence expect some delay in response.
The Field Engineer will manage all resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering.
· Provide general technical direction and assistance to the customer in the operation, maintenance, repair, logistic support, and installation of GE products
· Provide on-site interpretation of data and technical instruction
· Provide Project and Field Service management with complete and prompt information regarding status of programs, customer problems, failures, trends, and climate
. Perform administrative functions; such as writing technical reports, ordering materials, securing quotations, preparing job status reports, reports to customers
. Provide leadership and technical direction to skilled labor performing work on customer sites
· Maintain strong safety mindset to assure the executed work reflects the technical requirements within GE safety standards ·
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an accredited university or
• 3 years’ ESP field services experience.
• Fluent English speaker and if not a native speaker hold a certified IELTS score of 4 or higher.
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Strong customer service mindset
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Locations: Iraq; Basra, Romaila