- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:12:02 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Surface
Location(s): Iraq; Basra, Romaila
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
This job posting is for roles that will be hired in Q3 & Q4 2017, hence expect some delay in response.
The Project / Operations Manager will be responsible for the leadership of ESP Contracts to ensure operational excellence throughout the OTR (Order to Remittance) execution phases responsible for meeting quality, technical, commercial, cost and schedule objectives. The role will be responsible for the leadership of major projects with significant technical and commercial complexity.
Compliance: Control all service commercial procedures and zero violation on company compliance requirement
Financial: Run service as a P&L. Deliver strong financial performance for region service in terms of revenue, margin, cash invoicing and debt management. Provide financial budgeting/forecast/closing in required operation rhythm
EHS: Ensure field service execution meets all company EHS (Environment, Health, Safety) requirements
Quality: Drive and optimize quality KPI to satisfy customers. Collect customers’ voice thru company NPS system and make continuous improvement to build higher customer satisfaction, make sure delivery on timely, quality and cost budget.
Resource: Plan and optimize service resource to meet external and internal service requests including people, spare parts, loaner, repair capability. Having a strong mindset to drive cross DS P&L service solution;
Service growth: Lead team to protect and search more Install Base opportunities. Drive installed base growth and service revenue growth.
Team: Drive learning, summarizing and sharing culture in team. Inspire and motivate service team to keep a low attrition rate and key talent stable. Mentoring team members to promote personal development.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college
• 10 years’ ESP relative experience
• Fluent English speaker and if not a native speaker hold a certified IELTS score of 6 or higher.
• Ability to develop influential customer relationships, plans, presentations, and proposals.
• Strong influence and negotiation skills
• Ability to effectively lead a multi-functional team and thrive within a matrix organization.
• Project Management experience will be an added advantage.
• Six Sigma, Lean, PMP training will be a plus
Locations: Iraq; Basra, Romaila