Order to Remittance Intern
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/17/2017 5:00:06 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare Global Supply Chain
Location(s): Argentina; Buenos Aires
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
• Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making. These projects are normally scoped to last between 2 and 6 months in duration, but can last for as long as 1,5 years.
• Creating and analyzing Business metrics.
Data management metrics.
• Must be enrolled in university, preferably in engineering or business administration.
• Strong knowledge in Excel
• Intermediate English level.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
• Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
• Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
• Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
Locations: Argentina; Buenos Aires