Data Excellence Specialist
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/17/2017 5:00:16 PM
- Job Function: Marketing
- Business Segment: Healthcare Global Marketing
Location(s): India; Bangalore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Individual will be part of Commercial and Market Analytics team. The individual will be responsible for Audit, Enrichment and Integration of Customer master data. Should be working with multiple teams, functions for data gathering / collection and set up the process for on-going data enrichment - while leverage existing efforts currently happening in functions and regions.
• Work towards creating - “one business” view of customer for the organization - Master Customer Database
• Connect with people across functions to - understand data/technical environments where customer related data /metrics resides across business (quantitative and qualitative)
• Work towards increasing organizational visibility of customer related data/metrics
• In parallel work with external vendors to get the external Customer data and integrate it into process / systems.
• Create Database Management system to host data collected from multiple sources
• Write SQL queries, Procedures, Functions + ETL workflows for data handling & data transformation
• Define templates and formats for data collection
• Build & develop – process, applications (web/mobile), tools to automate data acquisition, integration into systems
• Create workflows for on-going maintenance of Master database.
• Support data management and perform weekly, monthly reporting on current state of data – both completeness and accuracy
• Flag any systemic issues to relevant stakeholders
• 1-3 years of experience working in Corporate environment.
• Bachelors / Master in Computer Science Engineering / Information technology
• Extensive knowledge working with data bases, data architecture, ETL, data systems
• Experience / good knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL.
• Experience in defining strategy and setting up process including automation
• Ability to translation technical/data ideas into business solutions which can be simply communicated within organization
• Strong verbal and written communicator
• Good to have knowledge about ETL, Salesforce.com, Spotfire
• Good to have knowledge about Data lake, system/database integration
• Background in healthcare, pharma or diagnostics imaging industry
• Experience in working with Global teams
• Experience working with managing external vendors
• Experience in handling medium to complex data sets.
Locations: India; Bangalore