Marketing Data Enablement Leader
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/17/2017 5:00:17 PM
- Job Function: Marketing
- Business Segment: Healthcare Global Marketing
Location(s): India; Bangalore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Individual will be part of Commercial and Market Analytics team. The individual will be responsible for Audit, Enrichment and Integration of Customer master data. Should be talking to multiple teams and functions for data gathering / collection and set up the process for on-going data enrichment - while leverage existing efforts currently happening in functions and regions.
• Work towards creating - “one business” view of customer for the organization
• Understand data/technical environments where customer related data /metrics resides across business (quantitative and qualitative)
• Work with cross-functional business teams & functions to build Master Customer database.
• Work towards increasing organizational visibility of customer related data/metrics
• Leverage tools and technology to set up process for automatic Collection, Audit and Integration of Master Customer Database.
• Set-up process for Data Collection, Audit, Integration and on-going maintenance of Master Customer Database
• In parallel work with external vendors to get the external Customer data and integrate it into process / systems.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• 5-8 years of experience working in Corporate environment.
• Bachelors / Master in Computer Science Engineering / Information technology
• Extensive knowledge working with data bases, data architecture, ETL, data systems
• Experience in defining strategy and setting up process including automation
• Ability to translation technical/data ideas into business solutions which can be simply communicated within organization
• Strong verbal and written communicator
• Background in healthcare, pharma or diagnostics imaging industry
• Experience in working with Global teams
• Experience working with managing external vendors
• Experience in handling medium to complex data sets.
• Team management – a team of 5 or more people
Locations: India; Bangalore