GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
• Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
• Ability to take ownership of small and medium sized tasks.
• Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices.
• Helps drive pair programming practices and code reviews across the team.
• Expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
• Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
• Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using appropriate chosen language.
• Promotes transparency by proactively sharing design choices with appropriate audiences, with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness.
• Demonstrates expert understanding of functional and nonfunctional requirements and their priority within the backlog.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent.
• Strong professional experience.
• Experience with Cloud Computing, HTML5 (Angular 2.0) frontend development. Additional knowledge /experience with Spring Framework, Security OAuth2, Spring Data, SQL and NoSQL, Agile Testing.