Digital Marketing Project Manager, EGM
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/17/2017 5:00:44 PM
- Job Function: Marketing
- Business Segment: Healthcare Eastern Growth Markets
Location(s): Turkey; Istanbul
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Digital Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for execution of digital communication platforms and strategies across the EGM region. He/she will be supporting Chief Marketing Officer and Digital Innovation & Global Advertising & Promotions Leader in the development.
• Support establishing customer databases in priority markets in region.
• Act as gatekeeper and work with regional Ad & Pomo leaders and Digital Marketing COE to ensure all websites in EGM are up to date.
• Develop online platforms and build Radiology Zone communities.
• Work with IT and other key stakeholders to implement processes and structure across digital platforms.
• Provide day to day support for high priority NPIs, campaigns and business initiatives.
• Contribute and generate new ideas for development of new ways to leverage marketing automation to create Customer Engagement Journeys.
• Develops and oversees execution of strategic Ad & Promo plans from digital marketing perspective. Support offline activities with digital solutions.
• Provides guidance and access to resources for marketing and Ad &Promo teams as needed to on digital communication projects.
• Collaborate with others to solve business problems based on digital tools and communication platforms.
• Integrate digital marketing as a core pillar across all campaigns and strengthen the use of Marketo & SFDC.
• Act as an evangelist for the power of marketing automation in driving revenue and increasing Marketing ROI.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of digital platforms/tools in the region for new process and ensuring seamless end-to-end execution.
• Driving adoption of new communications approaches and strategies – look to leverage new channels, techniques and identify unique, attention getting Ad & Promo strategies to help meet marketing objectives on region basis.
• Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media/marketing/E-commerce technologies and benchmark. Constantly explore and evaluate new platforms, tools, services and vendors and provide recommendations.
•Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration or related field
•5+ years experience in marketing or related field
•Excellent oral and written communications skills
•Proven record of accomplishment of establishing and managing project plans, adjusting to changing circumstances. Prioritizes and effectively controls key milestones.
•Successful experience working in team environment.
•Exceptional drive and creativity.
•High energy, works proactively and demonstrates flexibility in approach to changing work priorities.
•Team oriented – ability work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
•Healthcare industry experience
Locations: Turkey; Istanbul