What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our
"healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously
develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and
efficiency around the world.
We are an $18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people
worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy -
and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science,
technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference -
At work for a healthier world.target=“_blank”>Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
In this role he/she will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity, follow an individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning, defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
In particular he / she will in charge of:
- validate customer contract trough AS4000 software;
- manage contract DB (dismissal, de-installation, anagraph mgmt)
- planning and fulfillment of invoicing process trough customer contracts
- maintenance and repair orders management
- on demand service invoicing
- customer mgmt (ie. docs sharing, accounting note issue)
- technical reports mgmt
- Assitec order mgmt
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or at least high school diploma with
- relevant experience in finance / account role
- Customer vocation
- Italian / English fluent
- EU work Permit
- PC proficiency
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Locations: Italy; Milan