Service Parts Logistics Specialist
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:10:11 PM
- Job Function: Logistics
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Thailand; Bangkok
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Within GSPO network, the In Country Service Parts Logistics Specialist is responsible for the
management of warehousing and transportation domestically and internationally. This
includes initiating improvements in 3rd Party Warehousing logistics operations;
transportation suppliers international and domestic; execute custom formalities for
shipments and facilitates a strategic outlook that will better serve all stakeholders.
Drive Operational and Financial initiatives for the organization.
Overcome road blocks to ensure shipments are made in line with internal and
external customer’s requirements, company policy, international trade regulations
• Drive standardization of transportation processes across In-country, domestics
network improvement to cost down activities
• Responsible for Order to Delivery Performance / Allocation Cycle Time / Warehouse
KPI / Variable Cost Productivity projects / Logistics Financials spent
• Monitor and execute shipments clearance for Import and Export for Parts
• Ensure Key Warehouse activities are completed
• Assist with FE Inventory management at local country (Returns to Warehouse)
• Maintain and develop relationships with current, new and potential service
providers in 3rd warehousing, both international and domestics providers.
• Keep abreast of market developments, best practices and drive transportation and
logistics variable cost productivity projects, initiatives and programs.
• Work collaboratively with GEHC Service Parts
Any other duties assign by Logistics Leader
• Min. Yrs. Experience: 4
• Education Standard: Min diploma above or equivalent
• Experience in import/export operations (customs), freight management and
warehousing best practices in local market
• Understanding of cross business unit collaboration to leverage on synergy and
• Proven track record in logistics performance & logistics management, process
standardization, and vendor improvement.
• Good communication and coordination skill with internal customers and outside
• Problem solving requires strong quantitative analysis skills.
• Proficient in Oracle and MS Office
• High energy, go-getter, results focused
• Sound analytical and presentation skill.
Business acumen and analytical with strong database background
• Evaluate tactical business issues, resolve problems and successfully obtain
• Results-oriented with a strong performance, cost management and bottom-line
• Task on multiple, high visibility projects simultaneously in a fast-paced
• Demonstrate strong influence and collaborative thinking across countries,
functions and cultures
Locations: Thailand; Bangkok