Customer Order and Fulfillment
- GE Power
- Posted 6/18/2017 9:49:53 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Power Water & Process Technologies
Location(s): Philippines, Singapore; Taguig, Singapore
GE announced they signed a definitive agreement to sell the Water & Process Technologies business to SUEZ, a services and solutions company with global operations primarily in water and waste management. The deal will be subject to customary closing conditions such as regulatory review and appropriate consultation and we expect this to be complete by mid-2017. Water & Process Technologies will operate business as usual through this process and will continue to meet its commitments to its valued customers and employees. This includes hiring strong talent to help the business grow and be successful. GE is targeting to complete the sale of the business by mid-2017.
The role is to support the order management and invoicing process utilizing the SAP system and coordinating with the various functions on solving customer enquiries.
This key role will see you liaise with all functional areas including production, distribution, sales and customers. You will also support customer delivery enquiries and provide follow up as required. Key internal contacts will be with the Distribution Manager, Production Manager, Area Managers, Depot Managers and Sales Managers
• Entering orders received into SAP (fax, email or phone orders)
• Ensure orders are entered in a timely and accurate manner to meet global standard metrics.
• Maintaining Customer Master Data
• Assist the Distribution Manager and Sales team through being the single point of customer contact regarding delivery of stock
In addition, you will also be responsible for (but not limited to):
• Raising invoices and credit notes to meet customer requirements
• Month/Quarter end process completed as per financial timetables (rigor around closing activities)
• Update and maintain customer contact details, pricing and contract information using SAP
• Maintaining working knowledge of software packages and computer applications.
• Working with all functional areas of the business to gather required information for distribution.
• Maintenance of back order reports.
• Compliance with company document preparation standards
The ideal candidate must have SAP and manufacturing industry experience (preferable in chemical industry) with previous Customer Service experience.
You will also possess and/or demonstrate;
• A can do attitude and act with a sense of urgency
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to handle "demanding" customers (internal & external) and prioritize workload with minimal supervision.
• Able to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers
• Ability to plan and organize and aptitude and willingness to learn new systems as required
Locations: Philippines, Singapore; Taguig, Singapore