About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Human Resources Intern provides assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions and apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
· Provide Human Resources support to employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices.
· Support leaders on Human Resource issues; including policies, procedures, practices.
· Provide support on change initiatives including engagement events and communication, etc.
· Coordinate the training plan in place
· Work with leaders and employees to establish and maintain a positive work environment
· Provide support to GE Volunteers council.
Studying Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
· Knowledge of labor law and human resource practices
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Proven facilitation ability
Locations: Mexico; Guadalajara