GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
Works on projects related to the Service organization Essential Responsibilities:
- Work on projects often requiring independent decision-making,
- Develop PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates,
- May analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools,
- May take on certain aspects of a full time job within the function the intern is studying,
- Perform assignments where trust and accuracy are required.
Current enrollment in a degree program that will lead to a bachelor’s degree or technical degree or equivalent in the function (or similar) in which the intern will work; or has a bachelor’s degree or technical degree in the function (or similar) he or she is interning in, Desired Characteristics:
- Fluent in English and Romanian (verbal and written),
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook,
- Effective time management and organizational skills and able to balance multiple priorities,
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written/communications skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines,
- Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow, and anticipate future needs of the team,
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail,
- Self-Starter, proactive, and able to work independently with minimal direction,
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions, and meet deadlines,
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.