ITPS Product Specialist
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 8/16/2017 4:24:52 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare Clinical Care Solutions
Location(s): China; ShaanXi, SiChuan; Xian
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
this key position will be responsible for driving LCS connectivity solution strategy and implementing IT project execution. To grow LCS product portfolio inbuilt with digital health, as well as meet customer needs covering Cardioloy Care, Critical care, PeriNatal care and PeriOperative care to better grow business.
• Managing up to 10+ Software Implementation Engineers, Systems Integration Engineers, dealer field engineers within the function.
• Deliver projects and work seamlessly across many teams, including Sales, Service, OTR, Finance and China ITPS teams to enable a smooth business operation. Take personal responsibility for resolving installation problems, escalating when necessary.
• Develop connectivity solution for whole product line, integrate available resource include vendor and partner.
• Support the sales team, personally with major sales opportunities, and also with pricing and pre-sales applications and project support.
• Accountability for the design and implementation of projects to a high-level of customer satisfaction and meeting contractual and company performance standards.
• Help set the business growth strategy and drive through execution. Take responsibility for senior-level relationships
• Continually assess team competency to ensure alignment with current customer needs.
• Experience of managing multiple complex and large IT implementations
• Coding experience, The following experience is preferred, C#, ASP.net.
• Strong communication ability, Able to build customer relationships at senior-levels
• IT degree or similar level of qualification
• Proven leadership skills and experience of driving change and transformation to support business strategy and goals
• Ability to create innovative solutions to resolve complex issues within the LCS area.
Locations: China; ShaanXi, SiChuan; Xian