Electrical Maintenance Engineer - GE Haiphong
- GE Renewable Energy
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:08:21 PM
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Business Segment: Renewable Energy Global Supply Chain
Location(s): Viet Nam; Hai Phong
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Renewable Energy Haiphong (GEHP) is under GE Renewable Energy. The factory obtained Investment Certificate in 2008, started construction in May 2009 and launched first product in May 2010 specializing on manufacturing major wind turbine components and accessories like generators, converters, products for Oil & Gas…
At GE, our Brilliant Factory initiative is revolutionizing the way we do manufacturing. By leveraging virtual manufacturing, sensor enabled automation, factory optimization, and supply chain optimization, our factories can speed up production by identifying barriers and improving communication, while also improving quality and reducing cost. By implementing Brilliant Factory initiative, we target to transform GEHP to be a contemporary and world-class factory in a way that brings different values to customers and supports our suppliers and our employees.
Working at GEHP, you will have great opportunities to approach:
• Advanced technologies in the world
• Multi-cultural, dynamic, and open environment
• Competitive compensation & benefit policy
• Professional training on expertise, leadership skills, and soft skill
• Career growth globally
Electrical Maintenance Engineer will take the leadership to work with team to ensure the stability and high effective operation of the facility & machining system.
- Maintain the good condition of all electrical system for facility and machining to minimize the idle time of the system, use the data from the system to see the trend and decide the maintenance plan.
- Review the technical standard in maintenance machine, use the deep knowledge to adjust to the most appropriate & updated technical document.
- Continuously participate in Kaizen, technical solution, treasure hunting to extend the life time, improve stability of machine and facility system, reduce the cost, saving energy, improve safety of machine and system.
- Utilize the manufacturing tools as Six sigma, Lean to improve the effective of using labor and quality.
- Play a key role in NPI manufacturing support, work with vendor to prepare facility ready for manufacturing with highest quality and fulfill the timeline & EHS requirements.
- Foresee and prepare the facility ready for the business extension in near future, do the modification or extend if needed. Brain storm different ways to use shopfloor, facility more effectively.
- Bring health and safety issues, unsafe acts and safety suggestions to management's attention or correct those. Taking initiative to ensure work safety, solving health and safety issues.
- Other tasks as requested from FM Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Automation from an accredited university.
- Experience with PLC/HMI/Inverter/Controller/Recorder.
- Good understanding on the field device such as actuator/motor/valve/cylinder.
- Awareness on factory EHS, site environment, health and safety policy .
- Effective communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Computer proficiency.
- 3-year experience in the similar position.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Locations: Viet Nam; Hai Phong