About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Customer Experience Continuous Improvement (CXCI) manager focuses on process improvement to ensure that we drive an improved customer experience across Power Conversion. The CX CI manager will work across the entire organization to identify and implement process improvement focused on customer outcomes that contribute to overall PC strategy
- Select and prioritize continuous improvement projects to ensure work aligns with biz strategic goals.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Lead Resolution of systemic process issues to improve long terms customer experience and satisfaction
- Drive DMAIC (certification process)
- Engage with PC operations & sites on each project to ensure customer experience is implemented into existing and future projects
- Ensure lesson leant are implemented to prevent repetition of issues across all PC (sites and functions)
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college, or equivalent knowledge and experience.
Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Process Improvement.
- Lean six sigma BB / MBB certified.
- Comprehensive in-depth understanding of Continuous Improvement concepts and principles
- Knowledge of key process improvement tools e.g. RCA, DMAIC
- Process orientation and strong PMO skills
- Ability to drive and work horizontally
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
Locations: Mexico; Garcia