Life Sciences Service Leader, Australia & New Zealand
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/17/2017 5:09:16 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Life Sciences
Location(s): Australia; Parramatta, Melbourne
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Life Sciences ANZ Services Leader will lead over $2MM Services business for legacy Life Sciences. They will lead the Field Engineers to ensure our Customers Service needs are met as a priority.
The position reports to Life Sciences A&NZ General Manager / Life Sciences APAC Services General Manager.
This position will be responsible for the ANZ Life Sciences Services P&L to include:
• Develop and define growth initiatives and operating plans in concert with Sales, Marketing, Business Operation, and Finance to accomplish targeted revenue and margin goals.
• Ensure operational processes (PM completion, Overtime management, NCR, FE Tool utilization) are optimized.
• Coordinate marketing strategy that informs Life Science customers of GE's presence and offerings such that we become service provider of choice by driving VOC (Voice of Customer).
• Strong understanding of various service models and how to grow revenues and margin
• Continuously challenge and seek new business models to expand product offerings (both tangible and intangible) that will meet the needs of customers across various market segments (government, academic, pharmaceutical research and manufacturing)
• Accountable for positive leadership and culture of the ANZ team through ongoing direction, coaching, and career development of leaders. Leads and cultivates a culture of GE growth values, and integrity.
. Own FE training, coordinate NPI launch readiness, cost saving, and EHS/compliance initiatives, including the EHS performance review and compliance review. Implement system, process, and people productivity plans required to enable pole simplification and success.
• Create an environment of inclusive leadership where diverse thought drives new ideas and actions that grows the business and members of the team.
- 5 or more years of Leadership experience
- 5 or more years of service, sales or commercial-related operations
- Proven experience leading a project or team, managing customer relationships
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proven team builder and leader
- Strong financial acumen
- Proficiency in English
- Experience working in matrix organization
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Prior field sales or field service experience
Locations: Australia; Parramatta, Melbourne