Installation Support Leader
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/17/2017 5:13:48 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Algeria; Algiers
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Global Healthcare Project Management (HPM) team is a 500+ person organization leading siting & installation activities, driving 80% of equipment revenue for GE Healthcare.
The Installation Support Leader (ISL) is a role within our HPM Shared Services team that serves as a critical support role in delivering an outstanding experience for our customers. The ISL is a regionally focused role for technical siting solutions, day-to-day install-related escalation support, and enabling cost-effective installations.
Driving PIM (Pre-installation Manual) product concessions resolution when a siting solution doesn’t meet product specifications, enabling the revenue opportunity.
Serve as “Voice of the Customer” pivot for region, coordination feedback to the Installation Modality Leader (IML) on respective product lines.
Deliver NPI (New Product Introduction) training to PMI’s for products releasing in the respective regions. Additional refresher training courses and site-specific needs follow with product deployment.
Technical escalation point on product/install-specific needs that a PMI (Project Manager of Installation) may have. Developing tactical siting solutions, working with the PMI’s on alternate options – based on modality expertise, and pivoting to the IML and engineering as needed on complex issues.
Lead cross-functional, global process-improvement initiatives. Common process improvement initiatives are derived from ISL peers around the world, and then implemented from within the team.
Supporting IML’s during NPI’s – providing PIM draft review/feedback, providing inputs on Design for Install (DFI) product features, and supporting regional NPI pilot installs.
Site Readiness escalation support – helping PMI’s create solutions during critical project timelines to enable timely, safe, product delivery and installation when complex situations arise.
Support Project/Process-improvement opportunities across the Shared Services functions - Mechanical Installation (cycle time reduction, quality issues), project support (back office), Design Center, and Construction Services teams.
General support for install/process escalations from PMI’s/DPM’s (Directors of Project Management).
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technology or Healthcare OR High School Diploma/GED and 10+ years of project management experience
• Experience in leading cross-functional teams
• Strong business acumen, product knowledge
• Technical Degree
• Experience and knowledge of GE Healthcare Imaging Products
• Experience building, empowering and leading talented cross functional teams
• Ability to build, promote, and lead organizational change management initiatives
• Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
• Proven leadership and effective decision-making capabilities
• Proven project management experience in complex environments
• AutoCAD expertise
Locations: Algeria; Algiers