GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. GE Healthcare
provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
Responsible for the management of warehousing, international transportation and domestic transportation. This includes initiating improvements in logistics operation, and facilitating a strategic outlook that will better serve all stakeholders. The role leads and implements key projects that improve tools, process, productivity, and compliance.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with current, new and potential service providers
• Overcome road blocks to ensure delivery is made in line with internal and external customer requirements
• Drive standardization of transportation processes across the region
• Drive data analysis and business case development for key projects
• Drive Variable Cost Productivity initiatives
• Developing, measuring and reporting process and performance metrics to drive improvements.
• Working cross-functionally with sourcing, operations, supply chain and finance to identify improvement opportunities and implement successful changes.
• Drive warehousing optimization/Lean projects
• Leading change initiatives that will enable logistics to reach a world-class level of operations
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
4. Proficient knowledge, understanding and leadership for International Trade Compliance, identify, report and resolve any trade compliance issues.
5. Proficient knowledge, understand and leadership for operating within security programs such as CTPAT and AEO to ensure that warehousing, packaging and transportation requirements are met.
6. Knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain/Purchasing process procedures and work instructions and operates within them to ensure compliance to quality system.
7. Ensures the creation of accurate, complete and timely records tied to product.
1. MBA or MS in Logistics or Supply Chain
2. Demonstrated logistics leadership of multiple facilities in a similar industry
3. Proven ability to work on cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
4. Excellent project management, communication and analytical skills
5. Ability to energize, develop and influence at all levels within an organization
6. Creates energy to deliver company goals through creation and comprehensive communication of practical “hands-on” operational plans and strategies
7. Proven growth leadership skills demonstrating clear perspective and understand factors impacting GEHC businesses and our suppliers.
8. Solid communication and analytical skills, including experience with communicating with others from different countries and cultures.
Locations: Japan; Hino