Service Account Leader
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/18/2017 3:32:16 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Egypt; Cairo
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Develop & implement One GE Healthcare sales strategy by maintaining commercial relationships/alliances with Accounts at zone level, e.g. hospitals, hospital groups, government bodies or Group Purchasing Organizations. Responsible for maintaining a detailed understanding of assigned accounts’ business and keeping GE Healthcare Zone, Region & Product management informed and appropriately involved. Expected to lead & close multimodality and single product deals in their assigned accounts.
F• Identifies new prospects across all modalities and feed to appropriate Service/Sales Team members.
• Delivers objectives in terms of growth revenues for the assigned key customer accounts.
• Focals sales contact for all key accounts within a defined territory. Manages strategic relationships.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
For key customer accounts in the region
• Identifies business opportunities to increase share and maximize One GE Healthcare service sales revenues
• Responsible for prospecting and sales.
• Responsible for Revenue for all service segments.
• Proactively works with Zone Sales Managers and their teams.
• Participates in and develop customers account strategies with Product Service Sales Specialists, Director Of Service and their teams.
• Follows up on contracts with the Business Operations Teams
• Develops customer relationships at all levels from system operators to Board level to promote Service offerings
• Provides inputs to Region Service Marketing Manager to increase strategies efficiency.
• Responsible for Service Sales campaigns execution.
• Promotes and sells Service image and tools (Customer Service Center, Academy…).
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
4. Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l and/or local Law is broken
5. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible
• High work standard and quality.
• Effective problem solving.
• Effective personal organization skills.
• GE Healthcare policies and process knowledge.
• Business and results oriented.
• Selling and negotiation skills.
• Board level negotiator.
• Cardiology/Radiology or Healthcare professional.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Service products and equipment modalities
• Service Environment knowledge.
• Installed base knowledge.
• Language proficiency in English.
• Strong customer skills.
• Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Locations: Egypt; Cairo