- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/18/2017 3:35:13 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Brazil; Sao Paulo
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Vaga exclusiva para o programa de pessoas com deficiência (PCD).
Provides smooth and efficient administrative support to the assigned leadership teams. Engages in activities that are broad and changeable in nature, including the coordination or leading of special projects, arrangement of conferences, and preparation of presentations.
1. Support GEHC Executive staff member in all related administrative tasks.
2. Produce correspondence, presentations, meeting agendas, emails, and any external mailings.
3. Handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
4. Provide calendar, meeting, and conference management.
5. Coordinate travel arrangements.
6. Process monthly corporate card and cash expenses.
7. Support with general office administration, the global Group Staff Sr. Administrators.
8. Support teams by training or mentoring others on technology, tools, or systems used in their everyday working practices.
9. Support key project and initiative roll-outs within assigned function.
10. May train Administrator 2’s as required.
11. May input departmental invoices and help manage budget inquires by working closely with the financial support manager.
12. May assist with job candidate interview scheduling.
13. May enter temporary support request into My Resources or other generating system.
14. May run reports in excel, access, business objects, and other data gathering programs.
15. May input and update data into Oracle databases.
16. May provide tactical support to a function or P&L by answering questions on support central sites and on various internal processes and e-tools.
17. May help to keep organization charts up to date as directed.
18. May help to accurately maintain customer pricing files and complete contract data entry.
19. May send out customer brochures or correspondence, or document leads.
20. May help generate reviews and file pharmacy reports.
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
1. Associate degree or equivalent and three years of administrative experience working in a corporate environment; or High school diploma, GED, or local equivalent and five years or more of administrative experience working in a corporate environment at a senior level.
2. Strong demonstrated writing skills, articulating complex ideas in an easy to understand manner.
3. Demonstrated project management skills to plan and deliver on established tactical and strategic goals.
4. Experience at an advanced level using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint applications as well as use of the internet and web applications (i.e. ability to draft correspondence and create PowerPoint presentations for leadership team) and a basic understanding of Excel to create charts, diagrams, and tables of data.
5. Strong working knowledge of local language (written and verbal).
1. Bachelor’s degree; or a minimum seven years’ experience working in administration, office management, or related field in a corporate or professional business environment.
2. Excellent administrative and interpersonal skills, with ability and confidence to effectively interface with senior management and high profile clients.
3. Familiarity and working knowledge of relational databases and knowledge of the GE Internet, Support Central, and other relevant applications desirable.
4. Extremely well organized, with attention to detail, yet able to multi-task in an environment of changing priorities.
5. Intellectually sharp, able to grasp concepts, and can think/learn quickly.
6. Professional approach, good judgment, and a creative problem-solver possessing the personal drive and commitment to implement innovative solutions.
7. Ability to accept constructive criticism and deal calmly and effectively with high-stress situations, which includes continuing to persevere and remain calm in challenging or frustrating circumstances.
8. Self-starter able to work on own initiative and also in a team environment.
Locations: Brazil; Sao Paulo