Services Specialist - O&M Station Management
- GE Renewable Energy
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:41:44 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Renewable Energy OffShore Wind
Location(s): China; FuJian; FuJian
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
As part of the Renewable Energy Services team you will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of wind turbine generators in our key locations at client sites
Ability to work independently on the implementation of fault analyses and repair of wind turbine generator systems, including clarification of any client queries.
• Planned and preventive maintenance of wind turbine generator systems.
• Documenting of call-out responses, fault finding and repair work in service reports, logbooks and checklists.
• Coordination of external and internal service providers and contractors on site.
• Perform preventive and corrective maintenance activities in the offshore wind turbine;
• Work under the supervision of the CTG Site Manager to plan the jobs preparing tools, parts, timing and resources needed for the works assigned;
• Comply with safety regulations, operation, service as well as other procedural manuals;
• Work in coordination with on-site subcontractors;
• Work in a safe manner and follow applicable company safety standards and procedures.
• Professional training in electrical engineering sector (electrician, power electronics system, mechatronic engineer).
• Familiar with MS-Office operating system.
• Familiar with PLCs.
• High degree of quality awareness; excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills combined with the ability to detect and remedy faults, defects, problems.
• Able to work at heights and high level of physical fitness.
• Structured worker with technical analytical abilities.
• English language required
• Prepared to travel
• Willing to work sometimes also at the weekends.
• Class B driving license (license for driving trucks up to 3,5 t with trailer).
• EU Work Permit
Locations: China; FuJian; FuJian