GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
GE Healthcare Finnamore is seeking a Director to join the team with a focus on selling and delivering consultancy to validate, pilot, launch and accelerate new ventures. You are experienced and skilled in developing commercial strategies; solving commercial problems; validating investment opportunities; investment cases; financial modelling; due diligence; transactions and structuring investment; post-transaction integration and/ or commercialisation.
You have designed, validated, launched and accelerated commercial ventures that meet or exceed the expectations of both internal and external clients. Working closely with the Partner responsible for our Private and Commercial account, the Director will be an accomplished and competent management consultant in selling and delivering exceptional client work and providing a full pipeline of work for the consultant teams.
The role will include: Qualifications/Requirements:
• Leading and working in teams to deliver successful complex, sensitive, multi streamed client assignments that achieve and exceed clients' expectations. In turn you will achieve your utilization target.
• Playing your part in contributing to successful assignments by adding valued content and insights.
• Leading on bids, selling work and spotting sell on opportunities. In turn you will achieve your sales target.
• Building effective long term relationships with clients to help them explore and navigate through their environment and to inform diagnosis and shared collaborative problem-solving.
• Increasing your understanding of the market to help develop and continuously improve our offers to clients.
• Striving to be the best you can be through shared learning and training to raise the level of skills across the company and those of our clients.
You have gained experience and skills in a wide range of approaches to investment and commercialisation through a career in consulting, health care, life sciences, public services and/ or financial services.
You confidently exhibit and demonstrate a high level of technical competence in:
• Commercial strategy
• Investment cases
• Due diligence
• Validating and commercializing new ventures
• Project management
As a Director you can also evidence:
• A strong track record of business development, sales and achieving a sales target.
• Line and people management.
• Finely tuned skills in facilitation of senior and/ or board level leaders.
• Excellent conceptual and strategic thinking.
• A drive for results and outcomes (not just outputs/ process).
• Close client relationship management.
• A presence and natural authority.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working Desired Characteristics:
• Proven years of experience in either advisory services/ consulting
• Strong expertise and understanding of the healthcare and/ or life sciences industries and major trends in the geography in which client projects are delivered.
• Proven years of healthcare clinical or administrative experience
• Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level management teams
• Ability to negotiate complex and strategic contracts.
• Ability to think creatively and create out of the box solutions for external and internal problems
• Project management expertise or certification
• Ability to create impactful executive client facing communications and presentations
• Ability to manage financial, delivery or client risk in a consulting/advisory environment
• Demonstrated expertise in driving change using Change Management tools
• Experience in leading teams
• Experience in delivering feedback and coaching successfully
• An aptitude for critical thinking to included evaluation of ideas and synthesizing information into insights.
• Proven ability to accomplish large volume of high quality work under pressure.
• Proven ability to make decisions with limited information and achieve expected results Locations:
United Kingdom; Home based