Senior Digital Service Software Engineer
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:34:47 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): China; SiChuan; Chengdu
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Senior Digital Service Design Engineer is responsible for providing expert remote technical services and tools for GEHC MICT products, to both customers and Service Operations. Primary responsibilities include development design requirements, design statement and detail implementation for remote service tools.
• Implementation of GEHC MICT remote service tool development infrastructure /process with global team.
• Driving the development of new, and improving current, remote “Best Available Troubleshooting (BAT)” tools to provide comprehensive sub-system understanding of failed and/ or potential failing components that impact customer productivity and or GEHC Cost-To-Serve metrics.
• Develop and establish regional consensus for common reactive and proactive service workflows. Develop and delivering training material to assure consistency.
• Working with product engineering to develop remote serviceability requirements to grow remote diagnose-ability features for pre-M1 NPI milestones.
• Responsible for gathering remote service tool user requirements and understanding & integrating available modality system diagnostics into remote troubleshooting tools.
• Collaborate with region service delivery team to provide training on remote service tool use, along with means of ensuring full participation of tool usage.
• Develop business cases for strategic planning sessions and initiatives.
• Strong customer advocate focused on issue resolution by facilitating a strong interface/relationship between the OLC, Modality Engineering, Field Service and Applications.
• Work and lead in a fast-paced cross-functional environment.
1.) Bachelor’s Degree from top tier college (985 or 211)and a minimum of 5 years software development experience, or master Degree from top tier college (985 or 211) with minimum 2 years software development experience
2.) Experienced and trained in developing software algorithms using high level programming languages
3.) Demonstrated ability to handle/resolve complex technical issues and apply expert-level knowledge to applicable systems.
4.) Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills.
5.) Ability to travel as required to US.
1.) Advanced degree in Computer Science or EE or related Software Development
3.) Experience on “Big Data” + machine leaning concepts
4.) Experience on Agile software development
5.) Highly motivated team player
6.) Demonstrated ability to improve process efficiency
7.) Self-start and self-motivated
8.) Knowledge/experience with the healthcare industry is preferred
9.) Deep technical acumen in GE Healthcare MI/CT products is plus.
10.) Experience within the GE Healthcare MICT engineering team is preferred.
Locations: China; SiChuan; Chengdu