Product Sales Specialist, MR
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:32:47 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare Europe
Location(s): Denmark; Brondby
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
As a Product Specialist , MR you will be responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for the Magnetic Resonance (MR) modality in Denmark as part of the Nordic GE Healthcare Imaging team. You will act as the clinical/technical expert in MR imaging internally and externally with customers to establish and continuously develop the relationship with healthcare professionals.
As the sales expert for MR imaging you will differentiate GE’s offerings, create value propositions, lead the opportunity, qualify the customer needs, develop & present solutions proposals/quotations, & respond to customers’ clinical/technical/process questions in order to successfully win sales opportunities.
Product & Market Expertise
• Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of GE Healthcare product/services. Able to present/discuss the technology & clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers
• Maintain up to date market & competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services
• Continuously update their understanding of customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges
• Accountable to achieve orders & sales OP target for assigned accounts/territory
• Create business plans for territory/assigned accounts including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies & targets
• Identify/create new opportunities and work with sales leaders & account teams to continuously increase prospect funnel
• Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of their sales opportunities to meet orders/sales/margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction
• Ownership of order & configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs
One GE Healthcare teamwork
• Collaborate with colleagues and continuously educate/coach account team members and other resources within the company
• Bachelor’s Degree or significant experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field (e.g. biomedical engineering, medical physics, MR radiographer) or Life Sciences field
• Experience in MR imaging
• Previous experience in the Healthcare Sector
• Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
• Strong capacity and drive to develop career
• Excellent communication/presentation skills in Danish as well as good command of English
• Able to travel, mostly in Denmark, but also in the Nordic region
• Valid motor vehicle license
We value candidates with ability to take initiatives, has an open attitude and enthusiasm working in a high achieving environment.
For more information please contact Magnus Olsson, Nordic Segment Leader MR, tel. +46 702358333
Locations: Denmark; Brondby