- GE Power
- Posted 8/5/2017 10:03:26 AM
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Business Segment: Power Power Services
Location(s): Saudi Arabia; Dammam
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This job is for a CNC control Machinist. Duties are subject to change as the assigned mentor sees
The selected candidate must conform to all safety and quality requirements and comply with all current policies.
• Perform CNC Milling and Turning on gas turbine components.
• Ability to edit programs and load new programs
• Ability to trouble shoot CNC programs
• Support Business in any other skilled operations as required by the business
• Know how to use different cutting tools for machining process.
• Execute machining work on all stationary and rotating parts
• Capable to use instrument for measurement check like micrometers , caliper gauge , depth Micrometers and height gauge
• Follow 5S (Sort, stabilize, shine, standardize, sustain) Lean Principles, safety rules and regulations.
• Ability to read measurement forms and drawing.
Diploma or Technical college degree or equivalent
5 years’ experience in machining operations.
Hands on experience in operating different types of Manual and CNC Milling and Turning machines.
Hands on experience in Tools and workpieces set up procedures.
Good knowledge of measuring and Measurements techniques.
Familiar with Fanuc and Haas controller systems.
Able to read and understand engineering drawings and tolerances.
Good command of English Language.
Basic knowledge of G-Code programming, Tool offsets and work offsets.
Repair environment background is preferred.
Ability to read and interpret part drawings and process prints.
Ability to work on CNC machine vertical or horizontal ( haas+ Fono).
Work closely with or without Supervisors.
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Dammam