GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
Perform incoming inspection, chemical stripping, and blasting of turbine blades. This person will report to the Operations Leader. Essential Responsibilities:
- Perform turbine blade incoming inspection
- Perform coating removal via chemical stripping
- Perform aluminum oxide blasting clean of blades
- Completed Secondary level or higher education. Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering is preferred.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position. Candidates without relevant experience will also be considered as on the job training will be provided.
- Able to perform rotating shift.