About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: Customer facing staff responsible for winning business.
* Successful candidate will provide leadership for the overall Gas Engines Services ITO process for the LAM region including end user demand generation, opportunity development, proposal strategy and deal conversion necessary to meet stated business goals.
* Act as primary service sales interface for designated Channel Partners & end users in region. Synergize individual partner sales opportunities with new unit sales and internal GE fulfillment to drive order conversion.
* Develop regional strategy in coordination with New Unit Sales team to drive incorporation of Multi Year Agreements into new and existing end user projects. Improve overall regional MYA penetration and increase contractual revenue % for region.
* Support product line teams with incorporation of New Product Introduction, Re-Man and CM&U products into overall gas engine opportunities including Multi Year Agreements.
* Contribute to regional Service ITO process and provide inputs as needed for internal GE Deal Reviews (DRM), Concession Boards (CRB) and other tollgate processes as required on deal by deal basis
* Represent Region Sales in Service forecast process. Work with Business Ops and Customer Service Manager (CSM) to manage order requests and discounts through proper risk review channels.
* Support regional finance to analyze cost / CM profiles for P&L and drive proactive actions to ensure results are in line with Op Plan.
* Support Customer Service Managers as needed in cash collection activities with Channel Parnters to ensure invoices paid per payment terms.
* Work with End Users to identify developing needs for new product offerings. Represent Client Management on cross functional new product development activities.
* Technical responsible by Engineering Association
* 5+ years in aftermarket sales roles representing high speed rotating equipment, preferably reciprocating gas engines, in the power generation or oil & gas markets
* Previous exhibited performance managing multi country sales plans.
* Ability to travel ~50%. Majority of travel to occur within South America.
* Fluent in Spanish, Englsih and Portuguese language
* Computer knowledge. Experience in MS Office, Outlook, Excel.
*Bachelor Degree on Mechanical Engineering
* Well developed business acumen and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Previous experience executing order intake via indirect Distributor Channel Partner network
* Strong Analytical Skills
* Ability to multi task and manage various activities simultaneously.
* Jenbacher or Waukesha Gas Engine product experience preferred.
* Knowledge of GE network, process, nomenclature, businesses, initiatives and programs.
* Previous experience with financial reporting or P&L responsibilities
* Six Sigma Black Green Belt or Black Belt certified (GE employees only)
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.