Commercial Training Manager
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 8/7/2017 3:49:41 AM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare China
Location(s): China; BeiJing; Beijing
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Establishes the GE Healthcare Training catalogue and programs to customers and internally. Understand business needs and developments in order to adapt the training needs. Provide pre-and post-sales support to sales teams via training course materials for customer and sales team. Provides customer training courses with relevant professional bodies. Develops training programs and presentations aimed to improve Product, application and presentation skills of Sales Team. Manages a team.
• Working as a business expert identifying opportunities to collaborate with senior management to support the organization’s business strategy
• Translating and transforming the business strategy into human performance requirements through learning strategies
• Preparing reports for management to show the effectiveness of the company’s training programs
• Initiating studies of work problems and procedures based on communication and requests with other management peers and business need
• Gathering and organizing information on problem or procedures including present operating procedures
• Directing the analysis on data gathered, and presenting any training and development data to senior management
• Developing information and considers all available solutions or alternate methods of proceeding
• Responsible for the overall findings of studies conducted by staff
• Preparing recommendations for implementation of procedures or organizational changes for senior management
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Advise management with "Executive Responsibility" of the appropriateness or otherwise of organizational structures ref 21CFR820.20.
5. Awareness, understanding and implementation of HR related quality compliance guidelines, work instructions, and/or procedures; such as: org charts, job descriptions, training records.
6. Assist in identifying training needs and ensure that personnel are trained adequately to perform their assigned responsibilities. Ensure training is documented.
• Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 3 years experience in a learning and development function in a complex organization or an Associates degree in OD or LD and a minimum of 7 years of experience in learning and development in a complex organization
• Personal presence, program knowledge and communication skills to work with senior business leaders, high potential participants and a broad range of training vendors
• Working knowledge of leadership development models and techniques
• Broad understanding of program assessment methodologies and measurement tools
• Highly results- and customer-oriented
• Effective coaching for a diverse group of people
• Knowledge of, or past participation in GE Leadership programs
• A capacity to manage several clients and programs concurrently
• A collaborative, team-oriented style, yet able to work independently
• Strong demonstration in execution of programs and metric presentation
• Masters degree in a related field (MBA, L&D, HR)
• At least 2 years experience developing and delivering training in a corporate environment
• Strong network and credibility within business(s) preferred
• Understanding of GE Healthcare operations preferred
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing