Field Service Engineer (m/f)
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 4:36:45 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Life Sciences
Location(s): Switzerland; Glattbrugg
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The position as a Service Engineer of Life Sciences offers you to provide Service for our market in Switzerland and your location will be home based. For our customers of GE Healthcare (pharmaceutical companies, universities and hospitals) you have to provide an excellent technical service, you need good communication skills and you can work independently.
• Proactive scheduling and execution of customer visits concerning instsallation, preventive maintenance, trouble shooting, admin work and service projects for Chromotographie-, Protein and DNA – Analayzing Systems.
• Maintain and repair mechanical, electronical and network issues, installation of software and performing certifications.
• Build up relationships with customer and be the key person between customer and sales to grow the business.
• Cost control concerning warranty claims, PM contract and your own stock.
• Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement and Health and Safety requirements.
• Field visits will be mainly in Switzerland. Visits in other European Countries mainly DE and AT possible.
• • Qualified to Degree level or equivalent in Electronic, Electro mechanic or Biotechnology.
• Experienced electronical and mechanical skills.
• Experienced Computer skills to set up networks.
• Good PC skills (Windows 7 / Microsoft Office)
• Experience with diagnostics and repair of complex electronically instruments
• Positive presence and very good communication skills mainly in German and English. French will be an advantage.
• Customer focused and high level of independence and ownership.
• High flexibility and stress-resistant
• Place of residence should be between Basel, Zurich and Berne.
• High level of willingness for travelling and able to work at Home Office.
• Driving License Category B
• Several years of experience as Field Service Engineer
• Working Experience under GLP/GMP condition
• Experience in active selling of service products
• Commercial and economically knowledge
• Experience in Healthcare Industry
Locations: Switzerland; Glattbrugg