GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Additional introduction… It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud
capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects
people, data and machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries
critical to the world we live in. At GE, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare,
transportation, manufacturing. It’s about making the world work better. GE is transforming itself to become
the world's premier digital industrial company, executing critical outcomes for our customers. Explore how
you can drive greater asset reliability, lower operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational
performance with our Predix platform and software solutions.
Join our online communities to find out more!
LinkedIn Company page
The Principal Customer Reliability Manager will leverage a career of equipment reliability, troubleshooting, startup, and maintenance experience to work with Customer Reliability Engineers and cutting edge predictive analytics to analyze the health and performance of power generation, oil and gas production and exploration, aviation, and mining equipment located around the world leveraging remote monitoring technology.
The Customer Reliability must leverage experience, equipment knowledge, know-how, and customer satisfaction skills to deliver world class predictive analytics and monitoring solutions to assigned customer accounts.
- Leverage a career of equipment reliability, troubleshooting, startup, and maintenance experience to help guide customers on equipment health issues and performance losses
- Serve as a teacher and mentor to help younger Customer Reliability Engineers learn and understand rotating and process equipment related to power generation, oil and gas, aviation, and mining industries; leveraging the experience of the greater IPRC team when necessary
- Quickly master cutting edge predictive analytics and tools
- Deftly manage customer expectations and satisfaction for assigned customer accounts
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited university or college or equivalent working experience
- Very strong experience in the Power Generation domain
- Working knowledge of industrial equipment, maintenance, and trouble shooting
- Experience analyzing time series data of industrial equipment
- Able to excel in a team environment
- Computer programming/scripting skills
- Enthusiastic and has a great attitude
- Hard working and committed to superior quality in their work
Locations: France; Paris