Sales Leader, Turbomachinery & Process Solutions (TPS)
- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 7/26/2017 4:57:26 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Regions
Location(s): Viet Nam; Ho Chi Minh
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
This individual will play a key role within the Turbomachinery & Process Solutions (TPS) and have a significant impact on the go-to-market strategy for TPS business in Vietnam. Market segments include Offshore / Onshore, LNG, Pipeline, Refinery & Petrochemicals. He/she will be responsible for the growth of entire new equipment and services portfolio across these segments.
In particular, the candidate will:
• Driving profitable growth of TPS new equipment and services business in Vietnam. Operating plan of 50 M$ TPS reported orders.
• Own and define the strategy to sell new equipment in Vietnam across the #5 TPS Segments
• Mine the install base - drive strong operating rhythms around Core OPEX business and own and drive the TPS services strategy for the region
• Drive strong customer focus and GE value proposition to build Upgrades opportunity pipeline in Vietnam.
• Promote NPIs, consultative services, fleet rejuvenation and multi-vendor capabilities to grow CAPEX
• Manage 3rd party channels strategy for TPS in Vietnam,
• Build strong relationships with key customers at senior management level
• Co-ordinate the sales activities ensuring the development of GE O&G brand awareness in the market
• Actively participate in Demand to Inquiry (DTI) process, establishing a systematic business-scouting program with the purpose of identifying existing and new market opportunities
• Identify new market opportunities and cross-selling GE products
• Drive TPS localization strategy and help build local capabilities in the region
• Engineering Degree or equivalent. MBA or Master’s degree will be an advantage
• At least 5 -10 years of experience in sales, strategic planning or commercial roles in turbomachinery related products and services
• Oil & Gas industry understanding and specific expertise
• Customer-centric mind-set, able to translate customer issues/needs into profitable business solutions and to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and facilitation skills
• Strong influencing and relationship building skills
• Proven track record in leading sales / commercial teams
• Ability to execute and communicate sales strategies in a global environment, to achieve the aggressive sales goals of the company commercial experience and attitude
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Locations: Viet Nam; Ho Chi Minh