Senior Project Leadership Manager
- GE Energy Connections
- Posted 7/21/2017 4:49:19 AM
- Job Function: Project Management
- Business Segment: Energy Connections Grid Solutions
Location(s): India; Noida
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability, and customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources for SOLAR Projects. He would take lead role to setup , monitor & control of O&M team for Solar projects to enable performance wrap guarantees
He would have added role for selection , procurement support and quality monitoring of PV modules duringmanufacturing & also for proper installation at site to meet module performance criteria.
Supervisory roles that are responsible for direct or indirect leadership and/or management of project resources. Develops an operational year plan for the own department activities. Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures. Contributes to plan of larger unit. Works together with high level people from the business and SPB and EB level. Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done. Diverse clients in a region. Works on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from those conditions.Shall be responsible for Project Management of Turnkey Solutions for Renewables (Solar & Wind) including ::
• AIS / GIS substations 66/132/220 kV
• AC Balance of System (BoS) Solution at 11 or 33 kV
• Solar Inverters
• DC BoS Solution
• EPC for Solar
• PV Module selection & quality control
• Interface with Engineering & Sourcing
• Able to draft & propose Specification for Renewables as per prevalent Business practices
• Identify risks & opportunities involved in above type of projects.
• Fair knowledge of equipment used in Renewables (e.g., circuit breakers, instrument transformers, insulators, switchgear, power transformers, Inverter Transformers, SCADA, MV Switchgear, AC & DC Cables etc.)
• Managing Customers relationship
• Good knowledge of contract Management
• Manage , monitor & control of project Risk & claim management to sustain and improve margin..
• Develop capability of O&M for Solar projects and monitor & control performance to meet committed guarantees.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Project Management). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Project Leadership.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Having experience of project implementation, operation & maintenance of Solar Projects.
Locations: India; Noida