Field Service Engineer
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 4:41:01 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Life Sciences
Location(s): India; Bangalore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Field Service Engineer (FSE) will be responsible for installing, trouble-shooting, planned maintenance of the various range of Equipments sold by GE Healthcare Life Science to the customers in Academic institutes, Research Institutes, Biopharmaceutical Industries
• The Field Service Engineer (FSE) will be responsible for installing, trouble-shooting, planned maintenance of the various range of Equipments sold by GE Healthcare Life Science to the customers in Academic institutes, Research Institutes, Biopharmaceutical Industries.
• The FSE is required to close the service calls attended as per the company format.
• The FSE is expected to adhere to the Key Performance Index of Service Operation.
• The FSE is supposed to adhere to the EHS norms of the company and customers.
• The FSE is required to follow CGMP guidelines at the Biopharmaceutical Industries.
• The FSE is also expected to sell the AMC and Parts to the customers.
• The FSE is expected to make the commercial offers for the AMC/Parts and follow up.
• The FSE is also expected to chase for the payments from the customers for the services rendered and parts sold.
1. Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in Instrumentation/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical & Tele-Communications Engineering with minimum 3 years’ experience in equipments and associated devices related to Biopharma Industry in the production/research department or in Service/Maintenance dept. of the Biopharma Industry or as a service provider to Biopharma industry.
2. Ability to install, service and troubleshoot the equipments.
3. Interface and gel with both internal team members and external customers.
4. Ability to develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
• Fluency in English language.
• Exposure to Microsoft Office.
• Ability to learn the processes in GE Healthcare Life Sciences for reporting, escalations, revenue forecasting, travel & living.
• Self-Motivated, enthusiastic.
• The job involve travel needs and extended out location stays – willingness to this need is desired
Locations: India; Bangalore