Segment Manager, Diagnostic Cardiology (APAC)
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:32:28 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare Clinical Care Solutions
Location(s): Japan, Republic of Korea; Japan or Korea
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The role is responsible for attaining commercial growth objectives for GE Life Care Solutions (LCS) – Diagnostic Cardiology Systems segment in Asia Pacific region, consists of Japan, Korea, ASEAN countries, Australia&New Zealand. S/he shall collaborate with region sales leaders, product marketing&APAC/Global LCS teams to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to meet operating plans.
• Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to drive growth of LCS – Diagnostic Cardiology Systems business in the APAC markets.
• Strategically responsible for business development, growth strategies and Go-To-Market plans in coordination with upstream team and sub-region sales organizations.
• Work with zone sales leaders and account teams to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities to meet sales, orders, and margin targets.
• Managing portfolio’s profitability from Top Line to Contribution Margin and provide pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities.
• Establish and coordinate New Product Commercialization strategies with Marketing
• Interface between the global Manufacturing Centers and the region, ensuring specific regional requirements are covered by the product teams
• Develop new market segments and sales channels. Work with marketing on value proposition, pricing and product positioning
• Provide Training for direct and indirect sales teams in the region on strategy and product offerings, increasing the performance of the sales force in sub-regions.
• Lead Customer Satisfaction Opportunity process for Anaesthesia segment in APAC region.
• Act as a leadership team member of the APAC LCS team, including direction on territory management, long term & short term, coaching & mentoring.
• Work closey with KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) and Install base sites to understand customers’ needs, market trend and develop proposal for product development, commercial plans, operations and process.
• Be able to articulate GEHC’s overall LCS/Diagnostic Cardiology Systems vision. Be a driver for cross modality selling and engagement.
• Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote product and company.
• Bachelor Degree or minimum 5 years of strategic selling and/or marketing experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field
• Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Excellent organizational skills & strong presentation skills
• Willingness and ability to travel
• Experience in interfacing with both internal team members, external customers and industrial group
• 8+ years of experience in medical devices and solutions Sales and/or Clinical Marketing, preferably in the Diagnostic Cardiology market
• Understanding of clinical workflow and practice patterns
• Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
• Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
• Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
• Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
Locations: Japan, Republic of Korea; Japan or Korea