GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
The Complex Hardware engineer is dedicated to collaborate in the development of logic circuits for FPGA and ASIC technologies, along with the documentation required to support, validate and certificate the development. Essential Responsibilities:
Among the main responsibilities but not limited to them are:
- Analysis and
review of VLSI architectures.
- Logic simulation of RTL code and netlist.
of test-benches (implementation of verification components such as bus functional models,
checkers, assertions, etc.) by hardware description language.
- Review and validation of
- RTL coding.
- Timing analysis.
- RTL code
- Automation of verification environments.
testing of FPGA and ASIC implementations.
Bachelors in any engineering area related to Complex HW design (Custom Logic), with at least
two years of experience on it:
- Hardware Description Language (VHDL, Verilog or
- Functional Verification (OVM, UVM, etc.).
- VLSI Architecture and
- FPGA implementations (Xilinx, Altera, Microsemi, etc.).
testing (Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, etc.).
- Writing technical documents (reports, journals,
- Good English communications skills.
- Master Degree or PhD in any engineering related to Complex HW design (Custom
- Experience on control and signal processing.
- Experience on bus and
communication protocols (AHB, CAN, ARINC-429, etc.).
- Scripting language (Perl, Tcl,
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong English
- Strong problem solving skills.