GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
The Account Manager (AM) implement the sales strategy across GEHC LS business within the EE Zone and optimize ways of working to cover market potential, defines a go-to-market strategy for the Zone & leads all GEHC LS account management activities to achieve Operating plan, via direct & indirect channels. Serves as the primary customer point of contact working with distributors to identify new business opportunities for growth in different regional cultures. Essential Responsibilities:
- Achieve annual and quarterly revenue targets, drive customer satisfaction.
- Act as a primary customer point of contact & represent One GEHC LS in case of multimodality projects & cross-P&L business events & ultimately accountable for issue resolution for assigned territory.
- Actively identify and drive selling opportunities within territory. Promote Service offerings, identify and escalate commercial service needs. Manage within organization matrix to optimize coordination and use of company resources.
- Execute plans to meet it through strategic account / distributor planning.
- Facilitate effective communication & trustful collaboration within Zone.
- Understand & analyse market dynamics, competition and channel partners to develop business opportunities in territory. Provide ongoing feedback to management, modalities & marketing.
- Know Key Opinion Leaders in core areas; manage professional relations with government, administrative bodies and industry.
- Provide transactional support to distributors such as maintaining contracts, price lists, master data files, special price quotations, and monitor stock levels in cooperation with assigned BDM team.
- Help the distributors to maintain their web site and catalogue up to date.
- Develop distributor penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts, product ranges or customer segments, communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements.
- Planning regular distributor business reviews, hold product and business presentations and providing technical training.
- Follow GE policies, procedures & operating mechanisms. Ensure knowledge of compliance of integrity & company policies.
- Support digitalization efforts through implementation & routine usage of business planning, forecasting tools.
- Geographic scope: Easter Europe, based in Czech Republic/Hungary
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree with Life Science/Biotechnology background.
- Strong relevant sales experience in Life Sciences working with channel partners (Distributors) in Easter Europe
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as part of a complex, matrix team structure.
- Self-Starter with a strong capability in time management.
- A proven track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets and a desire to grow new business.
- Demonstrated business management & resource allocation skills including business plan development.
Strong business acumen; financial & organizational skills.
- High level presentation & interpersonal skills; able to communicate & present ideas to customers/Distributors in a way that produces understanding & impact that builds effective strategic relationships.
- Ability to energize, develop, & build rapport, collaboration & influence at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward-thinking & customer first attitude.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Master’s degree in Life Sciences with fluency in English language and native local language speaking
- Experience within a matrix organization, collaborative mindset, excellent negotiation, influencing and problem solving skills. Act as inspirational professional with optimism, highly approachable and humble
- Strong track record in high technology product sales / solutions.
- Have excellent communication skills-both verbal and written.
- Willingness to travel within your specified geographic Zone with overnight stays depending on business need.