GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and
solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development,
services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language
There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Processing regular orders, inquiries and complaints about GE Healthcare products settle in the French and Dutch language.
- Both French (and Dutch) orders by phone, fax or e-mail process within the official deadlines, providing specific and required information is recorded
- Ensure that tenders and contract provisions are met
- Replacement or additional offer products where applicable
- Keep the stock of stock products at the right level so that no delivery problems can arise
- It removed on time Expired kits of the stock
- Invoices and credit notes create in accordance with local standards and procedures
- Complaints document correctly and succeed
- Routine work handling in accordance with the standards and procedures
- Databases with customer data and prices keep up-to-date
- Understand the nature of the product and its importance for the customer and accordingly prioritize the order processing
- Collaborate in close consultation with the distribution teams to ensure the customer a quality service
- An intensive, open and productive communications with customers and sales personnel in the field
- Quickly and accurately respond to service requests from customers
- Strong oral communication
- Customer focus
Computer / language knowledge:
- Very good knowledge of the French language in writing and speaking
- Very good knowledge of the English language both written and spoken
- General computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer)
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Work experience in a customer service function
- In a business environment working with the French language
- MBO +
- Employee should be able to work seriously and carefully in a hectic environment
Locations: Netherlands; Eindhoven