Global Operations is GE’s multi-functional shared services. We operate worldwide, transfer knowledge and work with every GE business to make our company simpler, better and more customer-focused. Our culture promotes innovation, knowledge sharing, and collaboration in an open office environment that has leaders both sitting and working alongside their team. We’re looking for entrepreneurial problem-solvers who are passionate about exploring new, efficient ways of working, while gaining exposure across multiple industries. Join the team and help us deliver tomorrow’s GE, today. GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Role Summary:
In this role, you will be responsible for providing strategic sourcing support to the Digital Workplace Solutions Horizontal. As the Digital Workplace Solutions Horizontal Sourcing Leader, you will establish relationships by building trust with internal & external stakeholders, then develop/execute strategies to meet business outcomes. You will lead and have full responsibility over all negotiations and sourcing initiatives for the Horizontal CIO and their staff. Essential Responsibilities:
- Position can be located in the following strategic sourcing sites: Boston, Paris
- Create and drive sourcing strategies in alignment with the GE Digital’s IT vision around centralized Horizontal Products such as Commercial, Data Analytics, ERP, Services, & Manufacturing.
- Partner with IT leadership at the highest levels to ensure all commercial requirements capture desired cost, performance, service, and business outcomes.
- Develop & cultivate mutually beneficial relationships and strategic engagements with key partners.
- Plan and lead the most strategic negotiations in Digital Workplace Solutions across the company, managing over category spend.
- Negotiate the full spectrum of products, goods, and services for the IT Horizontal to include hardware, software (& SaaS), and professional services.
- Collaborate with appropriate finance, compliance, and legal subject matter experts in the negotiation and execution of high value contracts including Master Services, Enterprise License, Master Product Agreements, Statements of Work, and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM related field
- 5-10 years of experience in IT, IT Sourcing, or IT Program Management
- Demonstrated ability in leading large scale change
- Demonstrated ability to influence in a matrixed organization
- Excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills at all levels of the organization as well as with external organizations
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong relationship management ability
- Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships; creates processes with customer viewpoint; partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives
- Strong analytical, strong problem solving skills
- Communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve; creates actionable strategies and operational plans
- Change oriented – actively generates process improvements; champions and drives change initiatives; confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
- Aggressive execution and undaunted by challenges
- Excels and delivers results under tight, pressure filled timelines
France, United States; Georgia; Boston and Paris