JAPAN CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS Specialist
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:37:35 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Japan; Hino
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
manages fulfillment and escalation communication of service parts for Japan Regional and demonstrates evidence of commitment to customer satisfaction, driving continuous improvement, compliance with laws, and an understanding of fulfillment. This role will lead major Regional part fulfillment initiatives. The successful individual will develop, monitor and communicate performance priorities and continuously drive process improvements within and outside of Global Service Parts Operation(GSPO).
• Escalation Leader: Drive quick, accurate and effective resolution to customer issues.
• Understand, evaluate and effectively handle the customer temperature in a highly escalated environment.
• Act as a primary point of contact for Japan fulfillment from global customer order management issues.
• Provide follow up reports on back orders and act as a conduit from the Japan service team into GSPO.
• Coordinate a team of customer solutions specialists to effectively respond to escalations. Maintain, enhance and drive improvement of Japan customer service metrics like back order volume, ship complete on time and order to delivery cycle time.
• Proactively work with customer support, repair, logistics, and planning / buying teams to contribute and exceed all established priorities.
• Drive backorder fulfillment local solution by working with Japan local team and service technical team.
• Drive team performance through cross training, process improvement, and Lean.
• Drive a culture of performance with cost containment and revenue growth in line with overall company goals.
• Participate in Asia service meetings to develop a strong functional link and establish a GSPO presence within Japan service team.
Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or High School Diploma/GED and 8 years experience working in a healthcare industry with a minimum of 3 years experience in customer-facing role. Experience managing direct report. Demonstrated strong commitment to customer satisfaction & quality service with a sense of urgency. Boundaryless leader with ability to influence a wide variety of stakeholders. Effective oral and written communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications: Demonstrated leadership, coaching and team building skills; Good at forging strong peer relationships. Ability to lead and influence areas of the organization that are not part of your direct control. High energy self starter, ability to achieve results with minimal supervision.
Locations: Japan; Hino