Digital Health Project Manager - Regional
- GE Digital
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:34:54 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Digital Commercial Professional Services & Support
Location(s): Saudi Arabia; Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Senior Staff Project Manager will manage software implementation projects of GE software for customers as part of the new GE Digital business. The successful candidate will demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes within the IDI segment. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business go.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing implementation and service for Digital Transformation projects, will work with clients and GE employees to plan and execute projects on schedule and within budget.
• Primary customer contact for the duration of each project. May commission, resolve specification issues, handle correspondence, provide periodic updates, ensure customer satisfaction, and negotiate/coordinate with staff as appropriate
• Proactively provide customers with product and services information and project updates
• Identify opportunities for customers to get the best value out of GE software
• Translate customer needs / requirements into detailed project plans while driving internal execution to meet project targets
• Manage a network of resources (including contractors) in support of project execution.
• Identify opportunities to expand the project in ways that bring value to our customer and satisfy our profitability requirements
• Take part in the writing of reports that describe the results of a project
• Participate in the development of proposals for projects
• Manage the project budget and timeline and ensure the resources are available to complete the project within budget and on time in order to meet customer obligations
• Ensure that delivered products and services achieve highest quality and performance levels
• Negotiate change orders with the customers
• Professionally represent GE during all customer communications
• Lead a varied staff that will include employees, customers, partner companies, or subcontractors
• Managing the delivery of various IT large-scale complex technology projects
• Accountable for Revenue forecast and targets for assigned Projects on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 5 years of experience in an engineering or project management position)
• At least 5 additional years of experience in a project management, engineering or manufacturing role
• At least 5 years of project management experience working in a lead capacity implementing projects in a field environment
• PMI Certification
• Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
• Must be willing to travel 80 %
• Fluent in English and Arabic spoken and written
• Previous experience in the software industry, preferably software services specific to Digital Healthcare
• Understanding of GE software products such as Centricity Perinatal, Centricity Cardiology,
• Instructs others on how to thoroughly analyze data and present findings and recommendations in a way that is easy and simple for key stakeholders to make decisions; links analysis to overall business objectives and strategies.
• Can instruct others on processes and procedures. Advises the customer on most favorable outcome, anticipates potential issues to proactively circumvent issues. Adapts to exceptions and develops new procedures and workarounds for others to use. Resolves issues pertaining to scope, schedule and budget, or drive change management. Defines quality requirements.
• Modifies processes to simplify.
• Demonstrates ability to diagnose and solve intermediate to advanced issues. Can isolate highly complex scenarios down to actionable items and drive solutions across disparate functions. Embraces uncertainty, isolates root causes and implement corrective actions to evolve long term organizational best practices. Coaches others on troubleshooting and problem solving techniques. Serves as expert to solve highly critical escalated issues.
• Communicates the importance of understanding customer's business strategies to become an advocate for profitability on behalf of the customer - actively reviews accounts, meets with customers, observes sales force, etc. Coaches/mentors peers and others on the relationship between GE solutions and value to the customer.
• Uncovers and articulates critical success factors necessary for the customer to acquire, implement, and utilize a solution; assists customer in identifying shortcomings even when they may delay a commercial decision; utilizes GE experts to propose creative ways for the customer to master the critical success factors; articulates a roadmap that provides a high likelihood of the customer realizing expected business benefits and other key stakeholders achieving desired personal success; is accountable for overall customer success.
• Coaches/mentors others on best practices for project delivery and execution. Acts as advisor to others in the area of customer satisfaction; focuses on tangible and intangible benefits to ensure customer awareness and satisfaction.
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam