About Baker Hughes, a GE company
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com Essential Responsibilities:
- Develop opportunities of Controls Solutions (CS) according PL Strategy, including all Products and solutions for Turbo Compressors Controls
- Market mapping and Assessment for GE IB and non GE Units
- Develop and execute of Turbo Compressors Control Solutions and NPI promotion plans
- Lead Technical and commercial customer presentations
- Attain expert knowledge of products, economic market and competition
- Prepare & recommend strategies and plans for developing Retrofit Control Projects in accordance with the PL strategy
- Participate in the business strategy in key accounts for Region by providing the voice of the customer
- Cultivate effective long-term relationships at all levels of the customer’s organization
- Provide strong technical support during whole commercial process to Clients and Sales Team.
- Bachelors of Science degree in engineering is mandatory
- Experience: 10 years developing Compressors Control projects
- Ability to develop key customer relationships and support win-win sales strategies
- First-class verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be able to generate immediate credibility with customers, other sales people and field application engineers
- Strong communication, interpersonal and computer skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment are required
- Self-starter with high energy level is key to success in this position
- Fluent English and Spanish (Written and Oral)
- Commercial experience in developing solutions for client’s proposals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer-focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs
- Proven coordination and influencing skills, especially in a cross functional and highly matrix environment
- Knowledge of customer financial drivers/needs
Argentina; Buenos Aires