Senior Customer Reliability Manager
- GE Digital
- Posted 8/16/2017 4:51:14 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Digital Commercial Professional Services & Support
Location(s): Brazil; Rio de Janeiro
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Principal Customer Reliability Manager will use cutting edge predictive analytics software and tools to analyze the health and performance of power generation, oil and gas production and exploration, aviation, and mining equipment located around the world using remote monitoring technology.
The Customer Reliability Manager must leverage industry experience, equipment knowledge, software know-how, and customer satisfaction skills to deliver world class predictive analytics and monitoring solutions to assigned customer accounts.
• Leverage a career of equipment reliability, troubleshooting, startup, and maintenance experience to help guide customers on equipment health issues and performance losses.
• Serve as a teacher and mentor to help younger Customer Reliability Engineers learn and understand rotating and process equipment related to power generation, oil and gas; leveraging the experience of the greater IPRC team when necessary.
• Quickly master cutting edge predictive analytics software and tools.
• Deftly manage customer expectations and satisfaction for assigned customer
• Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited university or college.
• Minimum 15 years of hands on experience in the Mining, Power Generation, Oil and Gas or a combination of all of the above with an emphasis on Mining.
• Working knowledge of industrial equipment, maintenance, and trouble shooting.
• Great Communication and Cultural Skills to be able to work with all cultures.
• Fluent in Portuguese and Spanish (preferably)
• Legal authorization to work in the Brazil is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills.
• Must be willing to travel 25 %
• Must be willing to work out of an office in Rio de Janeiro or from their home as needed.
• Experience analyzing time series data of industrial equipment.
• Able to excel in a team environment
• Computer programming/scripting skills
• Enthusiastic and has a great attitude
• Hard working and committed to superior quality work.
Locations: Brazil; Rio de Janeiro