GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Energy Connections designs and deploys industry-leading technologies that turn the world on. We transport, convert, automate and optimize energy to ensure we provide safe, efficient and reliable electrical power. Uniting all the resources and scale of the world’s first digital industrial company, we connect brilliant machines, grids, and systems to power utility, oil & gas, marine, mining and renewables customers, that keep our world running.
This is an exciting position to be part of a diverse, multicultural team with constant challenges, opportunities to grow and expand responsibilities, capabilities to succeed. Joining us, you will be working in the new warehouse building in Gyál (near Budapest) in a prominent office building. Our office provides possibilities to park your car, enjoy coffee with your colleagues, have fun in breaktime by playing table soccer, or have leisure meetings in the bean-bag meeting room. Essential Responsibilities:
- Managing inbound and outbound processes;
- Keeping touch with service providers;
- Managing and solving daily problems;
- Booking material movements in SAP;
- Supervising the stock accuracy between physical stock and SAP/WMS;
- Handling customer complaints;
- Representing the warehouse in projects;
- Keeping accurate records and reporting on weekly and monthly base.
The ideal candidate
- speaks fluent English;
- has bachelor degree and/or experience in receiving, shipping, distribution, customer service or warehousing operations;
- has proven execution skills, with the ability to meet firm deadlines;
- can navigate their way through Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and Power Point);
- is flexible and has stress resistant personality;
- is very precise and has attention for data quality;
- is a strong team player;
- has good communication skills.
Your chances are higher if
- you speak one additional language besides English;
- you prefer to work in a team and make friends with colleagues;
- you like to share developmental ideas.