GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. Role Summary:
We are looking for growth-oriented individual
in the area of Service Center
. This individual works on projects related to a particular function depending on their prior coursework and degree program. Essential Responsibilities:
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate job of team of engineers who are fixing medical equipment, these are planned (maintenance, upgrade) and not planned visits.
- Call handling of incoming calls and follow up all customer cases according to our registered procedure.
- Escalation of problematic cases according to our procedures.
- Performance of multiple administration office tasks.
- Active Student's status - Student of III or IV year of studies.
- Relevant education background.
- Experience in a Customer service / administrative role.
- Fluency in Polish and English.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Availability of 35-40h per week will be an asset.