Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
The Recruiting Analytics Specialist – Internship is the team member supporting the GE Oil & Gas (O&G) Recruiting team, throughout the overall talent acquisition process for the O&G business globally, with a focus on talent acquisition analytics.
- The successful candidate will
- Support Human Resources Managers and Hiring Managers on all talent acquisition related issues
- Support the development and implementation of recruiting solutions and proactively identify and facilitate ongoing operational efficiency
- Assist in the maintenance of strong working relationships with outside vendors and professional organizations on recruitment and resource management projects
- Assist in the development of talent acquisition related metrics
- Ensure that all talent acquisition efforts are following GE company and business level policies and data privacy regulations
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college. Preferably in Engineering, Business, Information Technology or Human Resources
- Fluency both in Italian and English
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- EU Work Permit
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work in a large, matrix, multinational organization
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Prior experience working with Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint and large enterprise software is a plus
Locations: Italy; Florence