GM, APAC Services Operations
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:39:04 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Japan; Hino
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The role reports directly to the APAC Services GM and becomes an extended staff of the Global Services Operations GM. The role to enhance customer experiences and to grow services business through driving Operational Excellence, such as field force effectiveness & optimization, productivity, process standardization & simplification and introduction of digital thread across APAC sub-regions, Japan, Korea and ANZ.
• Anticipate future services operation to-be, establish a game plan and driving key initiatives to enhance services capability to improve customer experiences and business growth
• Drive operational excellence and standardization across the APAC regions of Japan, Korea and ANZ
• Proactively engage the global and APAC region teams to effectively drive improvement, change and actions.
• Liaison with Global Services and other global teams to leverage and share best practices, as well as the role needs to be the voice of the region to the Global team to help prioritize investments/projects.
• Develop program/project strategy, plans, schedules, and manage the deployment and implementation working with the global teams and APAC region teams
• Manage a direct team currently focused on productivity, connectivity, remote services, training, metrics and digital systems/tools, which will be expanded to other Services operational areas and scope
• Leverage digital solutions, data analytics and metrics to drive operational excellence.
• Strategic thinking and passion to drive improvements
• Business, conversational and written English skills
• Strong global communication skills & work experieces with regions/global
• Technical and operational experience and knowledge
• Leadership, inclusiveness and influencing skills
• Highly motivated and passionate team player
• High vitality, enthusiasm and engagement to drive and facilitate team dynamics
• Good analytical skills and ability to drive projects and work activities to deliver outcomes
• Knowledge of GE Healthcare products, APAC Services processes, and passion to learn beyond current expertise
Locations: Japan; Hino